Camping in glamorous style
Warranty assures the purchaser that should a defect occur in material or manufacture during the warranty period, Adria Concessionaires Ltd will assume responsibilities detailed in the warranty terms and conditions.
In the event that a fault develops with your Adria vehicle, your first contact should normally be made with your supplying dealership. In certain circumstances, arrangements may be made with other authorized Adria dealerships, to investigate possible warrantable defects and submit claims for their rectification.
You have legal rights under UK law governing the sale of consumer goods. This warranty does not affect your legal rights.
The name and address of the warranty provider is:
Adria Concessionaires Limited
Please ensure that all supplied literature is read and understood before using the Adria Vehicle.
1. Adria grants 2 years warranty on all equipment for faults arising from defects in material or manufacture, an additional 1 year limited warranty, and 10 years warranty for water ingress through a permanent seal. Years 6 to 10 are only available to the original purchaser. This warranty is subject to servicing requirements being fulfilled, together with an inspection report. Original VAT invoices from an Adria dealership must be supplied as proof of annual service. Adria is liable to rectify all defects in material and manufacture free of charge subject to prior authorization.
All warranty commences from the original date of registration.
2. Some components such as the fridge, heater and boiler have individual instructions and warranties. Adria has included the information in the owners pack.
3. The warranty does not cover:
Attrition of components including but not exclusive to: tyres, wheels, jockey wheels, glass, windows, batteries, sinks, shower trays, worktops.
Deterioration due to carelessness, improper use, poor maintenance and overloading.
Damage to the exterior and interior of the vehicle, due to the use of abrasive or dissolving materials.
4. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to transport the vehicle to and from an Adria dealership for warranty investigation and rectification. While the vehicle is with the dealership the purchaser is not entitled to indemnity due to loss of use of the vehicle.
5. The purchaser should report all defects immediately to their supplying dealership. Adria reserves the rights to examine vehicles prior to commencement of repairs or replacement of parts, and to accept or deny a claim against the vehicles warranty.
6. All parts replaced during the warranty period are only guaranteed for the duration of the vehicle’s warranty period, and remain the property of Adria.
7. Adria is not responsible for eventual accidents and/or damages, which may occur during the use of a vehicle, although the event may have been caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
8. Adria is not responsible for modifications carried out to vehicles. The warranty of associated original parts will be voided.
9. Adria reserves the right to alter specifications for technical and commercial reasons, and are under no obligation to make retrospective changes.
10. Adria strongly recommends towing at safe speeds according to travel conditions, with extra care and attention given on uneven surfaces. Our vehicles are not designed for hard impact or landings, and rutted roads or tracks.