With our 2014 range, there is bound to be the perfect caravan for you.
Intelligently designed, award-winning products. Made in Europe's leading state-of-the-art facilities and supported by an extensive professional dealer network.
Where will you go?
"We recently took the new Astella Glam Edition on holiday for the first time, after buying it at the caravan show. It looks so stylish and comfortable, all of our friends are amazed by it."
"Our Adora was our very first caravan and we use it all the time for getaway breaks. It’s really easy to use and so clever in the way it is designed."
"Caravans give us so much freedom for our holidays. We fell in love with the New Altea, especially the modern interior."
There is nothing quite like spending your free time in your own caravan, with your family or friends. The anticipation of the trip, whether it’s a short weekend away or an extended holiday. It’s nice to arrive of course but the journey too is part of the pleasure. And in your Adria motorhome there are so many possibilities. From fabulous cities to enticing beaches or the true open air of the mountains and all things in between. We call it Living In Motion.
Adria Mobil Cycling Team
UCI Road World Championships 2012, Valkenburg, Netherland
Adria, the Company, supports the Adria Mobil Cycling Team to promote a healthy, active and responsible lifestyle and bring to life the “living in motion” ethos - which the Adria brand embodies. Our partnership demonstrates a passion for sport which transcends the moments of victories and defeats.
We like to lead, not follow, and believe in intelligent design. We use the best materials and recognize the importance of space optimization, flexible layouts and those special touches which can make all the difference when using your caravan. From aerodynamic shapes for improved fuel efficiency, to really practical kitchens and bathrooms, not to mention the boutique-style hotel finishes, our caravans deliver premium living at an affordable price.
Adria is continuously the top selection of the customers in the motorhome- van category, of the prestigious Konig Kunde “King of Customers” Awards. Voted by readers of the German publication, Reise Mobil International, based on several criteria including quality, design, product, prices and customer satisfaction with sales and after-sales support.
Adria Astella Glam Edition recently won the European Innovation Award for the caravanning industry, first place as judged by an international panel of experts for its innovative design.
Adria is a well-known and trusted brand who have been making caravans and motorhomes for over 46 years. All Adria products are designed and made in a purpose-built state of the art factory using the latest technology and the expertise of our highly skilled workforce. The company is ISO certified for Quality and Environmental management and has a welldeserved reputation for building reliable and durable vehicles.
Our extensive, dedicated and professional network of over 400 dealers across Europe and beyond means you have peace of mind on your travels. All Adria products are backed up with a comprehensive warranty and we have an extensive and efficient parts and after sales service to our dealer network.
Warranty assures the purchaser that should a defect occur in material or manufacture during the warranty period, Adria Concessionaires Ltd will assume responsibilities detailed in the warranty terms and conditions.
In the event that a fault develops with your Adria vehicle, your first contact should normally be made with your supplying dealership. In certain circumstances, arrangements may be made with other authorized Adria dealerships, to investigate possible warrantable defects and submit claims for their rectification.
You have legal rights under UK law governing the sale of consumer goods. This warranty does not affect your legal rights.
The name and address of the warranty provider is:
Adria Concessionaires Limited
Please ensure that all supplied literature is read and understood before using the Adria Vehicle.
1. Adria grants 2 years warranty on all equipment for faults arising from defects in material or manufacture, an additional 1 year limited warranty, and 10 years warranty for water ingress through a permanent seal. Years 6 to 10 are only available to the original purchaser. This warranty is subject to servicing requirements being fulfilled, together with an inspection report. Original VAT invoices from an Adria dealership must be supplied as proof of annual service. Adria is liable to rectify all defects in material and manufacture free of charge subject to prior authorization.
All warranty commences from the original date of registration.
2. Some components such as the fridge, heater and boiler have individual instructions and warranties. Adria has included the information in the owners pack.
3. The warranty does not cover:
Attrition of components including but not exclusive to: tyres, wheels, jockey wheels, glass, windows, batteries, sinks, shower trays, worktops.
Deterioration due to carelessness, improper use, poor maintenance and overloading.
Damage to the exterior and interior of the vehicle, due to the use of abrasive or dissolving materials.
4. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to transport the vehicle to and from an Adria dealership for warranty investigation and rectification. While the vehicle is with the dealership the purchaser is not entitled to indemnity due to loss of use of the vehicle.
5. The purchaser should report all defects immediately to their supplying dealership. Adria reserves the rights to examine vehicles prior to commencement of repairs or replacement of parts, and to accept or deny a claim against the vehicles warranty.
6. All parts replaced during the warranty period are only guaranteed for the duration of the vehicle’s warranty period, and remain the property of Adria.
7. Adria is not responsible for eventual accidents and/or damages, which may occur during the use of a vehicle, although the event may have been caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
8. Adria is not responsible for modifications carried out to vehicles. The warranty of associated original parts will be voided.
9. Adria reserves the right to alter specifications for technical and commercial reasons, and are under no obligation to make retrospective changes.
10. Adria strongly recommends towing at safe speeds according to travel conditions, with extra care and attention given on uneven surfaces. Our vehicles are not designed for hard impact or landings, and rutted roads or tracks.