Adria motorhomes. Designed for living.
Only Adria offers innovative solutions such as our Smart kitchens, hotel-style ‘Ergo’ washroom , a wide selection of sleeping solutions, optimized and flexible storage and our unique panoramic windows and Sky Lounge design.
A wide range of sleeping solutions on berths with optimized dimensions and high quality sprung mattresses. Beds which are easy to access, including light-weight solid construction pull-down beds and bedrooms with optimized air circulation.
Contemporary interiors with a feeling of space and great functionality. Excellent integration with the driving cabin, large panoramic windows and in the new Coral, even a new exclusive Sky Lounge. Large flexible dinettes and a wide choice of furniture and textiles.
Intelligently-designed Adria Smart kitchens based on ergonomic principles with everything in the right place. Integrated functionalities and the best appliances including the latest design fridges. Useful features and plenty of storage.
Hotel-style washrooms designed using ergonomic principles, with excellent functionality and touches of luxury. Quality washroom equipment, useful storage and layouts including en-suite formats and optimized ventilation.
Smart-living solutions, including intelligent TV placement, digital controllers for key vehicle functions and on some vehicles, integrated multi-media walls and the option of Alde Smart heating control.
Optimized and flexible storage on all vehicles with places for the things you need. Motorhomes with easy access large garages and vans with flexible storage solutions.
*some features may not be available on all models.
Adria vehicles with ‘Comprex’ construction now offer a 10 year water ingress warranty, as standard, reflecting the superiority of this unique form of body construction.
Adria’s ‘Comprex’ construction combines the torsional strength of wood, the durability of polyurethane and the moisture-stopping properties of polyester. Body construction with greater solidity for optimum real-world performance and better insulation.
HEATING AND INSULATION
All Adria vehicles are built to ‘Thermo-build’ stand- ards, optimizing the use of insulation materials, heat- ing design and Adria Air Flow System. This means all Adria vehicles are suitable for use all year round.
Ventilation & cooling
Adria vehicles are designed to be comfortable too, with sophisticated air-flow management, good venti- lation, windows with integrated sun-shading or tinting and opportunities to fit air-conditioning.
*some features may not be available on all models.
Adria optimizes the heating efficiency of all vehicles with precise engineering and cold-chamber testing. This approach combined with Adria ‘Comprex’ construction and the best insulation enables the elimination of thermal bridges for an efficient, comfortable environment, all year round.
Vehicles offer a range of heating systems, which are efficient and powerful, each with their own advantages. All Adria ‘Axess’ and ‘Plus’ model motorhomes are available with Truma combination boiler gas and electric blown air heating.
A popular choice, easy to use, with warm air distributed through well placed pipes.
Choose Supreme with fully integrated Alde heating with a heated liquid transferring the heat throughout the motorhome through the floor. Optional Alde heat exchanger is also available.
Adria works closely with our preferred vehicle suppliers – Fiat and Citroen – to ensure perfect integration with the base vehicle. From exterior styling to the integration of the internal space between the living area and the cabin. Driving and handling characteristics are optimized, making driving a pleasure, with enhanced driver aids and powerful efficient engines.
- Automotive style face in upto 3 exterior colours and cabin interiors with ‘Captain’s chairs’
- A range of best-in-class Euro 6 2,3 l Multijet engines with 130, 150 and 180 HP dependent on model.
- Easier driving with features such as Comfort-matic robotized gearbox and Gear Shift Indicator.
- Infotainment choices such as Bluetooth radios, MP3 and navigation options.
- Driver aids including practical Tablet/Smart phone holder with USB connector.
- Options include Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Traction and Hill Descent Control and Speed Limiter options.
- Rigid rear axle with longitudinal parabolic leaf springs, telescopic dampers and flexible side blocks.
- Up-to 4,400 kg MPTLM.
- 16″ wheels optional for 35 Light chassis models except Matrix 590 ST and Compact.
- Adria motorhomes now with Citroen, on most Axess level models .
- Automotive style face in white with Citroen cabin interior with ‘Captain’s chairs’.
- A range of new 2.0 l Blue HDI Euro 6 engines with SCR AdBlue technology.
- Lower weight, fuel efficient engines with a choice of 130 and 160 HP and strong torque performance.
- Electronic driver aids available include ESP, ESC, Traction and Hill Descent Control and Speed Limiter options.
- Bluetooth radios, MP3 player compatible and integrated navigation options.
- Manual gearbox only.
- MTPLM up to 4,000 kg possible.
- 16″ wheels optional for 35 Light chassis models.