Short on lenth, bigger on comfort
Adria offer a wide range of motorhome layouts from classical dinette, to Open Salon and for this season have added a new range of shorter layouts, with exclusive bedroom and bathroom solutions.
New for season 2020 are a number of shorter layouts, across Adria’s biggest selling ranges, which really deliver on comfort and practicality.
New short layouts are offered in the following ranges:
One new short layout 600 SL. 6.99m in overall length.
Four new short layouts 600 SL, 600 SC, 600 DT and 520 ST. The new 600 SL and 600 SC feature the new Duplex bathroom solution, with swivelling wall creating a dual space and separated shower cubicle. The new 600 SC features an electrically operated central lift bed and living space to the centre and rear of this short, versatile layout, perfect for two people.
New 600 SL layout in the Axess range, featuring the new Duplex bathroom solution, with swivelling wall creating a dual space and separated shower cubicle.
New 600 DP layout in the Plus range, with compact bathroom solution and sleeping berths for six people.
Sonic Range offers improved comfort and the introduction of a new Axess model.
Adria’s integrated ‘A Class’ motorhomes get some important and noticeable upgrades, with detailed front grill changes to Sonic Supreme and new LED rear traffic lights. Look out also for the stunning new bedroom design in the DC models and the new choice of bedroom rear wall linings on selected models.
MOTORHOME IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
Adria motorhomes feature the latest Euro6 engines and driver aids from Fiat. Adria’s new season motorhomes offer improved base vehicles on Fiat with the latest Euro6 engine choices and more driver aids.
All Adria motorhomes are perfectly integrated on the best-selling Fiat Ducato, with the latest Euro6.d temp engines, now with AdBlue, turbocharger and air cooler intake, with improved torque, performance and lower emissions.
The leading base vehicle from Fiat offers a range of class-leading features:
• Automotive style motorhome cabin exterior in up-to 3 exterior colours.
• Automotive style cabin interior with ‘Captain’s chairs’ & two styles.
• Air-conditioning (manual or automatic option).
• Electronically controlled Multijet 2,3l Euro6.d engines.
• 140Hp, 160Hp or 180Hp engines (dependent on Adria model).
• Best-in-class 6-speed manual or new 9-speed automatic gearbox*
• Electronic Stability Control now as standard.
• Stop & Start (standard on 160Hp; 180Hp), optional (140Hp).
• Driver aids including practical Tablet/Smart phone holder with USB connector.
• 60 or 75l fuel tank dependent on model (optional 90l tank).
• Infotainment incl. Bluetooth radios, MP3 & integrated navigation.
• Safety Pack with Full Break Control, Rain & Dusk sensors & other features.
• Front bumper, grill bezels and other styling kit.
• Range of 15 and 16 inch wheel covers and alloy wheels.
• Towing hook.
• Rear view reversing camera and parking sensors.
NEW DETAILED IMPROVEMENTS ACROSS THE MOTORHOME COLLECTION
New lighting, new garages, new bedroom designs and mattresses add up to more comfort and practicality. Adria have upgraded many details across their motorhome range, including all new garage design, new mattresses, new lighting and there’s a selection of new bedroom wall lining choices on selected models in the Sonic, Matrix and Coral ranges.
Adria have renovated all motorhome garages for easier access, more storage possibilities and other improvements, including new fixing points.
Adria offers new season upgrades to comfort to all models with new textiles, decorative cushion sets and new mattresses.
Adria’s new Luxe mattresses offer premium quality comfort and support. Featuring high resistance foam construction, easy-care fabric and natural protection against bacteria, odours and static.
Adria have also re-designed all internal illumination for better ambience control, day or night.